CSS Corp - Cloud Advisory, Assessment, and Migration Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cloud Advisory, Assessment and Migration Services Vendor AAssessment for CSS Corp is a comprehensive assessment of CSS Corp's cloud advisory, assessment and migration services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Soucing managers monitoring thee capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and indentifying vendor suitability for cloud consullting services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cloud consulting services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Founded in 1996 in Chennai, CSS Corp is a privately held organization headquarted in Milpitas, CA. It provides a number of services including remote infrastructure management, technology support; and cloud enablement.
In June 2013, The Partners Group acquired a controlling stake in CSS Corp, for $270m.
In May 2010, CSS Corp acquired The Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS) business unit of Boston based INteQ. Through the acquisition, CSS Corp added:
• Approximately 30 clients to its RIMS business
• InteQ’s RIMS platform for the monitoring and management of servers, networks, storage, databases, application infrastructure, and wireless infrastructure and devices
• RIMS solutions for managed services providers and for SaaS, public/private/hybrid cloud, and on-demand solution providers.
Since about 2014, CSS Corp has focused on its full lifecycle cloud
capabilities in addition to its core technology support practice. Its primary focus has been on expanding its automated assets to support its cloud workforce. An initial generation of these tools was refreshed in 2017, to add a greater level of automation and a broader set of capabilities.
As the speed at which new cloud features and offerings developed by the largest public cloud providers accelerates, CSS Corp has focused on evolving its offerings to enable clients to continuously update and refresh their cloud environments. This includes the incorporation of DevOps principles and the expanded use of automation across the lifecycle.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of CSS
Corp’s cloud advisory, assessment and migration service offerings,
capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the
company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook