CGI - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on CGI provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. IT accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target services opportunities within the BPO/IT Serrvices markets
- Sourcing managers mmonnitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT and BPO services andd identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselvefs agaisnt their peers
- Fianancial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector
Q4 FY18 Performance: strong end of FY18 with pick up in organic growth, continuing margin expansion healthy bookings
Q4 FY18 revenues were up 5.0% in CC (4.6% in FY18 overall). Organic growth increases to 2% (1.5% for FY19 overall).
- The strongest performing segment continues to be U.S. Commerical and State Government
- France recovers to mid-single digit CC growth, all organic
- Northern Europe boosted by inorganic growth
- U.U. delivers its strongest performance for some time
- ECS growth, led by Germany, but softness in Belgium
Adjusted EBIT margin up 0.4 pts y/y as the FY19 restructuring program completes
Book-to-bill strong, of which >50% new business, as in Q3. Very strong performance in U.S.
Confident outlook for FY19
Management expects to see
- A further increase in organic growth
- Futher management expansion from the FY18 restructuring programs
Expects to see a growth in outsourcing activity in the next three years
M&A activity may return to larger deal sizes
This Quarterly Update on CGI is 13 pages long and complements the
more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment on CGI.
Scope of the Report
THe report provides a quarterly update on CGI, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook