CGI - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on CGI provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and busineess mangers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng sppliers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Q3 FY18 Performances: CC and Organic Growth Down, TTM Bookings Ratio at the Highest Point in Years
Q3 FY18 were boosted by the first ime contribution of Affecto, Paragon, Suwmmit and to a lesser extent Facilite Informatique which was acquired during the quarter.
Book-to-bill was 118%, with very strong bookings in the U.S. Commerical & State Government, and Federal segments, 171% and 155% respectively.
Scope of the Report
The report privides a quarterly update on CGI, looking at finanical performance and key developments during the period.