CGI- Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on CGI provides a snapshot of development at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing maagers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of IT and BPO services and identifying vendor suitability for these services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agianst their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in BPO/IT services sector
Q1 FY19 Financial Performance: Revenues Above Expectations, Book-to-Bill at 106%
- Reorganization of operating segments
- U.S. Commerical & State the stronngest preforming segment
- Northern Europe boosted by Affecto
- U.K. struggling in commerical sector, signs major public sector deal in Scotland. New leadership from January
- Book-to-Bill dominated by government sector and by major renewals
- Has expnsed 74% of restructuring plan, benefits starting to flow through
- Acquisition actvity heats up
- CGI France has major expansion plans for 2018
This Quarterly Update on CGI is 13 pages long and complements the more comprehensive key Vendor Assessment on CGI.
For details, contact email@example.com.
Scope of the Report
The report providdes a quarterly update on CGI, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook