CGI - Healthcare Payer BPS
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s healthcare payer BPS managing effectiveness profile on CGI is a comprehensive assessment of CGI’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of digital services and healthcare payer BPS effectiveness services and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the healthcare payer BPS sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes CGI’s offerings and capabilities in healthcare payer BPS managing effectiveness services.
CGI supports healthcare payer BPS effectiveness services through digital solutions and advisory services in payment integrity, FWA, and financial strategies in claims administration and reimbursement. CGI provides services to U.S. commercial and state government payers, while federal accounts remain with CGI Federal. CGI's proprietary payment integrity platform is a configurable solution to manage and predict improperly paid claims. The platform provides analytics, AI, and automation of audit processes, contract evaluation, regulation compliance, and continual identification of new claims edits. Tools include automation and ML to review pre-pay, post-pay, reimbursement services, and social media protection services to identify and take down fraudulent content on social media sites.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of CGI’s healthcare payer BPS managing effectiveness services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization, including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook