CGI- Next Generation Wealth and Asset Management Operations Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Wealth and Asset (W&A) Management Operations Services vendor assessment for CGI is a comprehensive assessment of CGI’s next generation W&A services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for W&A services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes CGI’s offerings and capabilities in W&A operations services. CGI is one of a number of W&A operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
CGI’s Financial Services segment is its third largest segment by revenue; it has ~16k employees and 2.5k financial institutions as clients. Wealth management services and software is important to this segment, due to its global nature. CGI’s proprietary platform, Wealth360, maintains ~$1.5 trillion in assets with clients that range from boutique investment managers to some of North America’s largest financial institutions. CGI has been focused on consulting and IT services within the financial services sector.
CGI started in the wealth and asset (W&A) services business in the late 1990s with the acquisition of a fund accounting services business. In 2001, it acquired Star Data, which provided a portfolio software product. CGI used these acquisitions to start its W&A services with a focus on consulting, implementation, and proprietary product sales. CGI does not provide BPS services to the W&A management industry.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of W&A operations services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook