C3 - Digital CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Customer Experience Services on C3 is a comprehensive assessment of C3’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In October 2016, the Singapore-based Sunrise BPO through its parent company Everise, together with the private equity firm Everstone acquired 100% of C3 for $150m from Stone Point Capital.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of C3 digital customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook