Broadridge _ Next Generation Wealth and Asset Mangement Operations Service
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Wealth and Asset (W&A) Mangement Operations Services Vendor Assessment for Broadridge is a comprehensive assessment of Broadridge's Next Generation W&A services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of apital market process outsourcing and identying vendor suitability for W&A service RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themsolves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
THis NelsonHall assessment analyzesBroadridge's offerings and capabilities in W&A operations services. Broadridge is one of a number of W&A operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall's comprehensive industry analysis program
Broadridge delivers three key sets of services to the W&A operations marketplace.
- Wealth BPS
- Asset BPS
- Consulting and ITS
Broadridge began in the W&A BPO business in 2004, when it acquired a clearing business form Bank of America, to provide white label clearing and broker-dealers services to self-clearing brokers. The business grew rapidly form 2006 to 2010; however, because it operated as a correspondent clearing firm it required large amounts of capital. To free upp the capital, Broadridge sold the business to Penson Finanical Services. At the same time, Penson outsourced its processing services back to Broadridge. At the same time, Penson outsourced its processing services back to Broadridge. After the sale, Broadridge doubled its processing sservices, by providing Penson with BPPO and technology services. Ulitmately, Penson ws sold to Apex, which remains a client of Broadridge BPO and provides Broadridge BPO with servicing buiness for 100 broakers-dealers.
Broadridge began its asset management services bussiness with the 2011 acquistion of Paladne. Paladyne was was a software vendor to hedge funds asset managers, fund administrators, and prime brokers. It provided a codmprehensive platfrom which included mullti-asset class order and portfolio management tools; reference data, pricing and valuation mangement applications; and data warehousing for fim-wide data aggregation and reporting.
Broadridge began to productize its professional services offerings in 2014 to support its clients' move towards the use of digital technologies in their environnments. The growth of this set of offerings has been organic with the hirign of skilled employees. Technologists in this line of business also work on Boradridge's proprietary software offerings
Scope of the Report
The report proides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Broadridge's W&A operations services offerings, capabilities and market and finanical strengthss inclcuding:
- Identificationn of the company's strategy, emphases and new develpments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting sstrategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerign and key service components
- Analysis of the commpany's delviery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook