Blue Prism - RPA & AI Teechnology Evaluation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and AI vendor assessment for Blue Prism is a comprehensive assessment of Blue Prisim's RPA offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPA
- Automation decison makerss exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPA as evidenced form the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the RPA industry and supplierss.
Key Findings & Highlights
Blue Prism is among the oldest of the vendor community which offers true robotic process automation; the firm coined the very term RPA itself. The company was founded in London in 2001, and by 2005 had begun beta-testing its first automation product with partners in the BFSI space. 2008 saw the opening of a London office for Blue Prism, the 3.0 release of its product, and the earliest testing of the platform at scale. By 2014, Blue Prism 4.2 was on the market, and the company had deployed its thousandth robotic FTE. Blue Prism released version 5.0 in 2016, and in 2017 opened an office in Sydney.
Originally a private company, Blue Prism executed an initial public offering in 2016; it now trades on the London exchange under ticker symbol PRSM.
Blue Prism had 273 employees at the close of 2017.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Blue Prism’s offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and servicecomponents)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook