Benefitfocus - Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Benefits Administration in NOrth America: vendor assessment for Benfefitfoucs is a comprehensive assessment of Beneftfocus' benefits administrationn offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Soucign managers and operations executives investigating developments within the benefits administration market
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the North American beneits administration market
- Financial analysts and investors speicalizing in the business process and operations transformation services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Benefitfoucs was founded in 2000 and traditionally focused on two markets:
- Large medical carries and payers: serving 150K small and medium-sized employer groups (1-999 employees) in the U.S. largely following the proffile of U.S. companies nationally
- DIrect to employer: serving ~1,000 organizations with >1,000 employees.
Overall the company support ~25m U.S. employees and memebers
However following a change of leadership in 2018, the company introduced a new stategy and ambition is repositioning from a software company wto a platform company, shifting its focus to consumer lives and ARPU and leveeraging channel partners and brokers
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Benefitfoucs's offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strenght, including:
- Revenue summary
- Analysis of the company's benefits administration offerings
- Analysis of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments within its technology and services
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges, and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook