Barnett Waddingham - Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s benefits administration vendor assessment for Barnett Waddingham is an assessment of Barnett Waddingham’s benefits administration services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of benefits administration and identifying vendor suitability for benefits administration RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the benefits administration sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Barnett Waddingham is an independent provider of actuarial, administration, and consultancy services in the U.K.
Its benefits administration offering includes pension administration services for DB, DC, CARE, and hybrid schemes.
Barnett Waddingham has ~320 pension administration clients, and serves ~200k members.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Barnett Waddingham’s benefits administration offering, capabilities, and market
and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook