Avencia - RPO & Total Talent
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s RPO & Total Talent profile on Avencia is a comprehensive assessment of Avencia’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of RPO & Total Talent and identifying vendor suitability for RPO & Total Talent RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the RPO & Total Talent sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Avencia’s offerings and capabilities in RPO & Total Talent.
Avencia Consulting Services Limited (Avencia) was established in 2017 (and launched in 2018) to offer outsourced talent acquisition solutions and consulting services predominantly to the insurance industry sector. It works with SMB clients in Insurance, Financial Services, Fintech, and InsurTech, looking to outsource recruitment for the first time.
Avencia offers a good range of flexible RPO and contingent worker programs and provides various talent consulting services that complement the RPO solutions. Avencia does not build proprietary technology but partners with third-party technology providers to offer value-adding talent technology. It focuses on the U.K., European, and U.S. markets.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Avencia’s RPO & Total Talent offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s service delivery organization (including delivery locations).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook