Avencia- Next Generation MSP
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation managed service program (MSP) vendor assessment for Avencia is a comprehensive assessment of Avencia’s MSPs offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within MSP
• HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of MSP as evidenced by the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within MSPs
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Avencia Consulting Services Limited (Avencia) launched in 2018 to offer outsourced recruitment and consulting services predominantly to SMBs in the insurance industry sector.
Avencia serves three clients with MSP, contractor workforce solutions (CWS), and RPO. Avencia offers end-to-end hybrid MSP and RPO, complementary MSP, CWS (freelancers/ICs/gig workers), contract labor consultancy audit, end-to-end RPO, pop-up RPO, and plug-in/complementary RPO programs.
Information on Avencia's revenues is not readily available as it is a private company. 2018 was the first year (part year) in which revenues or SUM were earned.
Avencia will focus on winning three clients by the end of 2019, creating a proposition and brand that differentiates it from all the other vendors, and growing the number of compliance consultation engagments to support clients in being ready for the changes to IR35 regluations in 2020.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Avencia’s MSP offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
• Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size, and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook