Avaloq- Next Generation Wealth and Asset Management Operations Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Wealth and asset (W&A) Management Operations Service Avaloq is a comprehensive assessment of Avaloq's Next Generation W&A services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for W&A services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business mangers looking to benchmark themselves agianst their peers
- Financial analysts and investorss specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Avaloq's offering and capabilities in W&A operations services. Avaloq is one of a number of W&A operations services companies analyze in Nelson Hall's comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Avaloq was founded to provide a comprehensive core banking platform, Avaloq Banking Suite, to the banking industry. The platform, designed initally for the Swiss market, has wealth and investment management capabilities. Avaloq uses it own banking platform with all its clients. The platfrom was initially written in the mid-1990s, and is updated semiannually. In 2011, Avaloq expanded tis ervices into BPS by acquiring a 51% stake in B-Source, a BPS provider founed in 1995 and offering services exclusively on the Avaloq software. In 2016, Avaloq acquired 100% ownership in B-Source, which was then rebranded Avaloq Sourcing Switzerland and Liechtenstein. TOday the group also owns tow BPS centers in Germany and Singapore. THere is a fourth center in Swizerland, which is a joint-venture between Avaloq and Raiffeisen ( the third largest bank in Swizerland consisting of ~250 community banks) which provides BPS to the Raiffeisen memebers. Avaloq will acquire full ownership of this center in 2019.
Five years ago, Avaloq exxtended its offering to include omnichannel functionality spanning PC and mobile devices. Today, it has a strong focus on creating an open platform to support third-party, as well as its own development. This has been supported through architectural changes to the Avaloq platfrom to enable external development, and through the creation of a set of standard RESST API to ease integration (e.g. of third-party Fintech components). Today, Avaloq has partnerhsip with ~90 external software vendors to extend the scope of capabilites of its platform. All of its clients use some or all the FinTech functionality available on its platform
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Avaloq's W&A operations service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the compnay's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and exampes of current contracts
- Anaysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook