Avaloq - Digital Banking Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Avaloq is a comprehensive assessment of Avaloq’s Digital Banking Services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outssourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Digital Banking services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Avaloq's offerings and capabilities in Digital Banking services. Avaloq is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall's comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Avaloq was founded to provide a core banking platform to the banking industry. The platfomr was developed in Switzerland and has exxtensive retail, wealth and investment management capabilities. All of its' client use the Avalloq platform. The platform is continuously updated with semi-annual releases.
In 2012, Avaloq began delivering ditigal banking capabilities by extending itss core platform to include omnichannel functionality using PC and mobile devices. Todya, the company is rapidly expanding its digital capabilities by creating an open platforms to support third party, as well as its own development. Avaloq supports external development as well as the integration of external components through comprehensive set of REST and SOAP APIs. Today, Avaloq has partnership with many external software vendor and professional services firms to extend the scope of capabilities of its platform.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Avaloq's Digital Banking services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengtths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook