Atos - Quaterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on Atos provides a snapshot of development at the company in the last quarter. It accommpanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target services opportunites within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability fo IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selections
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themsselves agaisnt their peers
- Finanical analysts and investors speecializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q4 2017 performance: steady organic growth, despite weaknesses in North America
- North America (essentially the U.S.) continues to be impacted by revenue delcines for UCC, and in I&DM. Patrick Adiba, who has been based in Dallas since last fall, takes over leadership of the region (New Chief Commerical Officer, and external recurit)
-Germany continues its recovery
- Benelux stabilizing
Strong quarter of new bookings:
Full year results: 10% CCC growth, boosted by qauistions, margin continues to improve
- 2.3% orgainc growth, in line with guidance. Claims Digital Transformation Factory offers accounted for 23% of group revenue with particularly strong growth in Canopy Orchestrated Hyrid Cloud and Atos Digital Workplace, to €0.8bn.
- Adjusted operating margin expansion in line with guidance
- Group book to bill was 110%, boosted by Q4 bookings.
Starts 2018 with another Siemens spin off acquisition
Full year 2018 guidance: similar trajectory to 2017
Priorities in 2018
Include action plan for North America: has a new head who formerly led the sales organizations globally
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Atos, looking at financial performance and key ddevelopments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key vendor Assessment prgram which looks at Atos's IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profiel of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.