Atos - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on Atos provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
• Completes acquisition of Syntel: boosts North America B&PS business and offshore delivery capabilities
• Worldline closes acquisition of SIX Payments; increases overall revenues by 30%, with major expansion to commercial acquiring business, in particular in DACH region.
• Full year results meet guidance
• North America situation stabilizing.
Late January 2019, announces:
• Intended deconsolidation of Worldline from May
• New three-year plan: ADVANCE 2021.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Atos, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Atos’ IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Revenue breakdowns
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook