Atos - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on Atos proovides a snapshot of development at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilites of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales na dbusines managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q3 performance mixed:
- B&PS, BDS, Worldline on track: B&PS and Worldline both delivering slightly improving mid-single digit growth, BDS maintianing double digit growth
- I&DM stumbles in two key geos: North Ameerica, and Germany. Eric Grall, used to head the division for many years before being promoted to Senior EVP, is back in Charge of I&DM. Is refresing I&DM sales teams in these geos. North America has another new CEO, this time an external hire.
Full year guidance revised slightly
completes acquisiton of Syntel early
Will also close acqusiton of SIX Payments in Q4, boosting Worldline
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Atos, looking at financial performance and ey developments durin the period.
It accompanies NelsonHal's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Atos' IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new develpments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting stratey and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strenngths, weknesses and outlook.