Atos- Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall's Quarterly Update on Atos provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall's more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying Vendor suitablity for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selction
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agianst their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in te BPO/IT services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Q1 2017 Performance: Maintains CS/CC growth of 2%, in linee with full year target
- By Region, growth was led by North America, though Benelux & The Nordics delivered its first organic growth for year
- In terms of Business, BDS continues to enjoy double digit growth. B&PS had its strongest quarter for years.
- Book to bill had a slight softening in all service lines compared to H1 2016
Decison not to Divest
- Atos has now decided not to divest Unify Software & Platforms (S&P). The unit is being integrated into IDM, with Atos positoning that Circuit reinforces the company's digital workplace offerign
- Retirement of enior EVP Charles Dehelly; Succession planning in place with appointment of Eric Gral
Two tuck-in aquisitions, plus a SAP services semi-captive
- Continues to be actively interested in M&A
Joined CAC 40 Paris Index
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Atos looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Atos' IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of te compay's strategy emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of thew company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengthds, weaknesses and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook