Atos - Managed Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Managed Security Services profile on Atos is a comprehensive assessment of Atos’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Atos’ offerings and capabilities in managed security services.
Atos organizes its security services around four pillars:
- Managed security services, including Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) services, and advanced detection and response
- Security software solutions.
Within its managed security services, Atos provides traditional managed security services (managing security solutions), advanced detection and response (Atos' SIEM services), and Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) services, all delivered via Atos' mix of 14 local and global SOCs.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Atos’ managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location ofdelivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook