Atos - GDPR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s GDPR profile on Atos is a comprehensive assessment of Atos’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Atos’ offerings and capabilities in GDPR services.
Atos organizes its GDPR compliance services around five major pillars:
- DPIA, i.e. assessment and gap analysis
- GDPR governance, i.e. demonstrating compliance across partners and suppliers
- Business process update, i.e. security and privacy by design
- Data protection controls, i.e. the protection of assets
- Personal data breach notification, i.e. responding to breaches in accordance to regulations.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Atos’ GDPR services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.