Atos - GDPR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s GDPR profile on Atos is a comprehensive assessment of Atos’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Atos’ offerings and capabilities in GDPR services.
Atos organizes its GDPR compliance services around five major pillars:
- DPIA, i.e. assessment and gap analysis
- GDPR governance, i.e. demonstrating compliance across partners and suppliers
- Business process update, i.e. security and privacy by design
- Data protection controls, i.e. the protection of assets
- Personal data breach notification, i.e. responding to breaches in accordance to regulations.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Atos’ GDPR services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook