Atos - Digital Testing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Software Testing Vendor Assessment for Atos is a comprehensive assessment of Atos’ digital testing offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for software testing services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the software testing sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In 2016, Atos renamed its software testing practice Testing and Digital Assurance (T&DA) practice. T&DA is a formal service line with its own P&L and responsibility for its delivery. NelsonHall estimates its headcount to be ~8.5k.
With the acquisition of ISV Unify in 2016, Atos has a total of ~9k career testers across T&DA, Unify (with testers focused on Unify software product testing activities), and other Atos units. This number does not include personnel involved in testing activities from recent acquisitions (e.g. Equens, Anthelio Healthcare Solutions, and zData).
T&DA has ~150 active clients.
Atos has several priorities for T&DA including developing testing services around DevOps, digital, and specialized testing services, namely:
- Non-functional testing: including security testing with other Atos units
- Specialized technology services: including service virtualization, model based testing, shift left and static code analysis, DevOps and CI,
and test support offerings (test data and test environment management)
- Digital and DevOps: including big data with Atos Codex.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Atos’ digital testing offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook