Atos - Blockchain Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s blockchain services vendor assessment for Atos is a comprehensive assessment of Atos’ blockchain offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within blockchain
- IT and process decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of blockchain as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the blockchain industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Atos commenced blockchain operations in early 2013, initially electing to launch from within its Worldline subsidiary before later broadening the scope of its blockchain capabilities to the parent brand.
The company began publicizing its vision and direction on blockchain later that year, in the form of thought-project use cases, before its first proofs of concept were made publicly available in early 2017.
Atos does not disclose its blockchain-specific revenues, but NelsonHall estimates its revenue from blockchain projects at $3m.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Atos’ blockchain offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).