Atos-The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking Vendor Assessment for Atos is a comprehensive assessment of Atos’s RPA and AI in Banking offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for RPA and AI in Banking RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Atos’s offerings and capabilities in RPA and AI in Banking. Atos is one of a number of RPA and AI services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Atos was founded in 1997 to deliver services to the banking industry. Atos began with the merger of Axime (the primary shareholder was Bank Paribas) and Sligos (a captive JV formed to deliver data processing services to Crédit Lyonnais.
Over time Atos has grown its banking services delivery capabilities through multiple acquisitions. Key acquisitions impacting its RPA and AI services capabilities include:
• Siemens IT Solutions and Services (SIS) (December 2010): the SIS acquisition brought in multiple key German banking clients and the BPS contract with National Savings and Investments (NS&I). Initially unrelated to RPA and AI services, the NS&I contract and industry conditions in German banking have driven aggressive adoption of RPA and AI to deliver cost savings
• Canopy (2012): Atos entered into a joint venture with EMC and VMware to create a cloud hosting and services entity named Canopy. In 2015 Atos acquired all of Canopy and today all its cloud and hosting services are delivered out of Canopy
• Bull (2014): Atos completed the acquisition of Bull, expanding the Atos' private managed cloud, cyber-security, big data, and data center capabilities
• Syntel (2018): IT and BPS services vendor. Syntel has large relationships with State Street Bank and American Express. Syntel has proprietary RPA technology, SyntBots, and extensive deployments of RPA and AI for clients in BPS and retained operations.
Atos has initiated partnerships with vendors who have extended its RPA and AI services capabilities including:
• Backbase (2013): omnichannel customer engagement solutions which operate across bank platforms requiring tools (AI and RPA) to pull data and transactions across silos
• Google (2018): the opening of Cloud AI lab in London. The lab will incorporate Google Cloud’s AI technology into its Codex suite and industry-specific applications
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of RPA and AI in Banking offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook