Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment for Atos is a comprehensive assessment of its offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the IT Services/BPO markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of business process and IT outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for BPO and IT services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT Services/BPO sectors.
Key Findings & Highlights
Worldline becomes standalone company
The recent strategic acquisitions of SIX Payment Services by Worldline and of Syntel by Atos (both transacted in Q4 2018) have helped trigger a new 3-year plan for the Group, with Worldline (assuming shareholder approval) becoming a standalone company in May.
As a standalone company, Worldline will have an enlarged free float with increased stock market visibility and be in a stronger position to use stock for acquiring: its ambitions as a payment processing consolidator are if anything even stronger.
Advance 2021: The Road Ahead for Atos
In its new 3-year plan, Atos is targeting organic CAGR of 2-3% between 2019 and 2021 and further operating margin expansion.
Key pillars of the plan include:
• RACE: (Road to Agile Competitiveness & Excellence), essentially the successor to various TOP plans, with a greater focus on direct costs rather than optimizing G&A
• Strengthening the vertical GTM. Atos currently has four vertical market units: the emphasis is on seven industries within these
• Where IDM has been the growth engine in recent years, the growth engine over the next three years will be B&PS, which will benefit, inter alia, from capabilities acquired with Syntel and the stronger GTM approach.
Turnarounds in progress in North America and Germany
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Atos’ IT and business process services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook