Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment for Atos is a comprehensive assessment of its offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the IT Services/BPO markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of business process and IT outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability
for BPO and IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT Services/BPO sectors.
Key Findings & Highlights
Atos “Ambition 2019” three-year plan
Financial targets incude:
- A CAGR over the three years of 2-3% in CS/CC
- Adjusted operating margin of 10.5-11.0%, an expansion of 1.1 to 1.6 pts over 3 years (slightly less than the 1.9 pts margin expansion achieved in its previous 3-year plan).
Key to these ambitions is its Digital Transformation Factory, which includes four main offerings from across the group:
- Cloud transformation via Canopy
- Digital Workplace
- SAP HANA
- Atos Codex
2017 has seen portfolio developments in each of these pillars, with a series of partnership announcements.
Decision not to Sell Unify S&P Had formerly been treated as a discontinued operation. Margin expansion program continues. Circuit being promoted within the Digital Workplace offering Atos and Worldline Continue to be Acquisitive
- Atos adding ServiceNow capabilities in IDM, healthcare consulting capabilities in BPS
- Worldline acting as a consolidator in Europe
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Atos’ IT and business process services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook