AscentHR - Next Generation Payroll Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Payroll Services vendor assessment for AscentHR is a comprehensive assessment of AscentHR’s payroll services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of payroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
AscentHR is a privately held HR software and services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. It was formed in 2002 and launched its PowerPay platform and began providing payroll services in 2003.
AscentHR offers its payroll and HR services, exclusively on their proprietary platforms, which are 100% cloud based. It processes over 500k payslips per month, across 447 clients; ~95% of its payslips are direct deposit and are delivered electronically by self-service.
AscentHR has ~426 employees dedicated to delivering payroll-related services, based across five delivery centers (four in India and one in the Philippines). It also has offices in Costa Rica, Dubai, and Singapore,
primarily for relationship management and sales.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of AscentHR’s Next Generation Payroll services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook