Arvato - Digital CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Customer Experience Services on Arvato CRM is a comprehensive assessment of Arvato CRM offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Arvato CRM, part of Bertelsmann group, has annual revenues of ~€1.382bn and ~45k employees in ~100 sites in 27 countries supporting 35 languages.
At the beginning of 2018, the Bertelsmann group announced plans to sell Arvato CRM, targeting to complete the process by the end of the year.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Arvato CRM digital customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook