Arvato- Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality porfile on Arvato is a comprehensive assessment of Arvato's offering and capabilitiies designed for:
- Sourcing manager monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Arvato began supporting the travel, hospitality, and transportation sector in 1991 and provides customer care, sales, loyalty management campaign management, crisis swervices, knowledge management, and social meida support. Its clients include airlines, OTAs travel agents, car retail companies, airport, and frequient flyer programs. It has ~1.7k employees supporting the sectors on 27 sites in 15 countries, providing services in 13 languages.
Arvato provides customer care, revenue generation, back-office analytics, and consulting services to the travel, hospitality, and transportation sector. It has a focus on loyalty management, where it has built experience since 1993, and currently provides the service across sub-segments in the travel space. Arvato also offers industry-specific services such as crissis management, irregular operations management, and secial ques such as 24/7 Amadeus helpdesks for airlines' front offices.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Arvato customer experience services in travel transporation, and hospitality offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offering and key service components
- Analysis of the company's deliveyrr organization including the location of delivery sites
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook