Arvato- Business Process Transformation through RPA and AI
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Business Process Transformation through RPA & AI profile of Arvato is a comprehensive assessment of Arvato’s’ automation-centric service offerings and capabilities in support of business process transformation designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers to deliver process transformation and automation using RPA and/or AI technologies and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs seeking automation-led process transformation or business process services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
While Arvato carries out standalone RPA & AI implementations and offers its services in either standalone or integrated form across each of: assess (pure consultancy from opportunity assessment to proof-ofconcept design), build, and run, it is principally positioned to delive Hybrid BPO, which it positions as technology-driven BPO involving significant levels of organizational and process change and a wider transformational agenda. Hybrid BPO which is largely client-specific in nature at present will, in the medium-term, offer new digital process models combining platforms together with RPA and AI technologies.
Arvato began applying RPA in 2014, initially deploying OpenSpan (now part of Pega) and subsequently Blue Prism, the latter initially in support of a major business process services contract with Microsoft and later for Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council. The company is technology agnostic and has now formed a strong partnership with UiPath.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Arvato’s offerings, capabilities, and market presence in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components for achieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization for delivering business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s RPA and AI-based services customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Revenue estimates for the company’s RPA and AI-centric services
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments in support of business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook inachieving business process transformation through the application of RPA and AI technology.