Alorica - Digital CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Customer Experience Service3s on Alorica is a comprehensive assessment of Alorica's offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and invesstors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In 2017 Alorica integrated the ~$1bn EGS business, performed client consolidation and site rationalization, divested of some of its third-party collections business, and added 20 new logos to reach ~600 clients globally. The company also invested in geographic expansion entering China and Japan and building its capacity in Bulgaria.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Alorica’s digital customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.