Alorica- Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hospitality
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Customer Experience Services in Travel, Transport, and Hositality profile on Alorica is a comprehensive assessment of Alorica's offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Alorica Inc. (Alorica) is a private BPS provider specialized in customer experience services. It was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Irvine, California. Alorica has been supporting the travel and hospitality segment since 2004; its first client was a U.S. airline.
Currently, the company provides customer care, technical support, sales and reservations, loyalty management, ticketing and fulfillment services, baggage tracking, premium segment support, collections, as well as specialized services such as roadside assistance support, travel insurance services, disruption management, and baggage tracking management.
Alorica has ~5.8k travel and hospitality agents in 23 delivery locations across seven countries, providing support in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Alorica’s customer experience services in travel, transportation, and hospitality offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.