Alorica- CX Services in Retail and CPG
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Customer Experience Services in Retail and CPG report on Alorica is a comprehensive assessment of Alorica offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
For the retail and CPG sectors, Alorica provides customer care, L1-3 technical support, membership and loyalty management, new customer acquisitions, upsell and cross-sell, retention, credit and collections and fraud protection, back-office support including warranty and returns. It also offers a range of sales and marketing services as well as its premium technical support services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Alorica customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths in the retail and CPG sectors, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook