Alorica - CMS in Telecommunications
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s CMS in telecommunications industry sector profile on Alorica is a comprehensive assessment of Alorica’s telecommunications sector customer management services (CMS) offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS to serve the telecommunications sector and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Alorica is a privately held firm headquartered in Irvine, California, which began operations in 1999 as a technology services company. It entered the customer management services (CMS) market in 2003, with its first client from the telecommunications industry sector. Across all industries, it currently employs ~100k personnel globally and operates through 147 locations, 138 of which are contact centers and nine of which are administrative sites.
Alorica has 25 clients in the telecommunications sector.
Recent key acquisitions have included:
- In 2016: Alorica acquired Expert Global Solutions (EGS), reducing its dependence on the communications sector. Alorica benefitted from the EGS collections business which is now branded under Alorica Financial Care
- In 2015: West Corporation’s agent services business. The acquisition was made in an effort to expand its service offering, adding receivables management and direct response, outbound business, and consumer sales services; enabling Alorica to enter new sectors; and increasing its delivery capabilities.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Alorica’s telecommunications offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s CMS telecommunications sector customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s telecommunications sector CMS offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the geography of delivery locations used for CMS telecommunications sector clients.