Allegis Global Solution - Managed Service Program
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Managed Service Program vendor assessment for Allegis Global Solutions (AGS) is a comprehensive assessment of AGS’ managed service program (MSP) offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within MSP
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of MSP as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Allegis Global Solutions (AGS), established in 2001 as a subsidiary of Allegis Group, Inc., is a privately-held organization of >2k employees and supports client programs in 60 countries worldwide. AGS focuses on three key areas: managed services provider solutions (MSP), services procurement management and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO).
In North America, AGS has ~1k employees dedicated to MSP programs; in EMEA and Asia Pacific, it has ~250 and ~750 MSP employees respectively, who work across all industry sectors.
AGS’ revenue is not available as it is a private company. NelsonHall estimates that AGS' total awarded spend under management (SUM) for CY 2016 was $13.6bn, up 6.7% from 2015.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of AGS’ managed service program offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Revenue and Spend Under Management
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology)
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook