Alight Solutions - RPA and AI in HR Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s RPA and AI in HRP Vendor Assessment for Alight Solutions is a comprehensive assessment of Alight’s automation and artificial intelligence offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HR outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Alight Solutions (Alight), formerly the outsourcing business of Aon Hewitt, headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois is a technology-enabled provider of benefits administration and cloud based multi-process HR services.
Today its business is organized into the following two units:
- Health and Wealth Solutions, including the following services:
- Defined benefit, defined contribution, and health and welfare; as well as supporting HR services including advocacy, spending account administration, and compliance services
- HR and Financial Solutions, including the following services:
- Advisory: cloud system fit-gap analysis, deployment readiness assessments, target operating model design, stabilization, and testing services, change management programs, and optimization assessments
- Cloud deployment: data conversion, process configuration, integration development, change management, testing, and enablement packages for post-go-live success
-Application management services: new module deployments, tenant assessments, business initiative support, release management, configuration changes, integrations and reporting changes
- Ongoing support (HR BPaaS): including HR portal, customer service/contact management, application management services (AMS), HR data management, payroll, compensation, benefits administration, and talent management services.
Alight leverages RPA across its entire breadth and portfolio of HR services, with the intent of increasing efficiency, speed of delivery, and quality, to deliver an enhanced client experience.
Alight offers a wide range of automation capabilities including robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), and optical character recognition (OCR) in the delivery of its HR services. It currently has several hundred back office processes leveraging automation and OCR for ~100k forms across tax and garnishment services.
Alight offers its RPA capability and automation services as a standalone offering and is actively exploring strategic partnerships to engage in the new bot economy.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Alight Solutions RPA and AI offering leveraged in the delivery of its HR services, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, new developments, and outlook
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base leveraging RPA and AI including the company’s targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.