Alight - Cloud Based HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cloud Based HR Services vendor assessment for Alight Solutions is a comprehensive assessment of Alight Solutions’ cloud based HR services offering and capabilities, designed for:
-Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of cloud based HR services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud based HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the cloud-based HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Alight Solutions (formerly Aon Hewitt) is a provider of HR consulting and outsourcing services.
The company’s cloud solutions business is focused on Workday and includes design/consulting services, deployment services, and postdeployment services including AMS and HR BPaaS/MPHRO. Alight Solutions also currently provides SaaS HR BPaaS/MPHRO services on SAP
SuccessFactors Employee Central, as well as deployment and operate services on Cornerstone OnDemand.
Alight Solutions has ~1,300 employees globally, who are wholly dedicated to Workday delivery; ~500 of these are Workday certified consultants.
Alight Solutions targets both large and mid-market organizations for its cloud offering. By volume, its clients are distributed approximately as follows: large market (>15k employees): ~65%; mid-market (4k – 15k employees): ~30%; small market (<4k employees): ~5%
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Alight Solutions’ cloud based HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook