Alexander Mann Solutions - RPO
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s RPO profile on Alexander Mann Solutions is a comprehensive assessment of Alexander Mann Solutions’ offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of RPO Services and identifying vendor suitability for RPO services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the RPO sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Alexander Mann Solutions’ offerings and capabilities in RPO.
Alexander Mann Solutions was founded in 1996, with ""an ambition to revolutionize the way in which companies attract, engage and retain top talent.”
In 2020, Alexander Mann Solutions' end objective is unchanged. It continues to partner with organizations to attract, engage, and retain top talent, focusing on end-to-end talent acquisition and management for all categories of workers, permanent or contingent.
In June 2019, Alexander Mann Solutions acquired technology company Karen HR Inc., in a strategic move to accelerate the launch of new digital products.
Alexander Mann Solutions offers the following RPO programs: Enterprise RPO; Project RPO; Resourcing augmentation; Sourcing as a Service. Also, it offers Contingent Worker Solutions and Total Talent Solutions.
Talent Collective saw much traction in 2019/Q1 2020. Alexander Mann Solutions continues to expand its association with diverse and inclusive groups. In 2019, it created more process bots and processes, with many existing process bots being upgraded.
In Q2, 2020, Alexander Mann Solutions launched its Hourly platform.
Alexander Mann Solutions helps organizations navigate the noise within the world of HR technology through the Hive - Alexander Mann Solutions’ global partner innovation center.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Alexander Mann Solutions’ RPO offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook