Alexander Mann Solutions - RPA And AI in HR Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and AI in HRP Vendor Assessment for Alexander Mann Solutions is a comprehensive assessment of Alexander Mann Solutions' automation and artifical intelligence offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of HR outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agianst their peers
- Finanical analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decison makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Alexander Mann Solutions was founded in 1996 with an ambitionn o revolutionize the win which companies attract, engage and retain top talent' . FOr ICL (now Fujitsu), its first client, its first client, it created and implemented what is now widely referrred to as the recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) mdoel as well as a managed seervice providers (MSP) program.
In 2018, Alexander Mann Solutions end objective is unchanged. It continues to partner with global organizations to attact, engage and retain top talent, with a focus on end-to-end talent acquisition and management for all categories of workers, including permanent, flexible or contingent. THis is achieved through bespole consulting offerings and total talent solutions blending RPO and MSP models.
Alexander Mann Solutions' service offerings focus on two key areas:
- Outsourcing: total talent, RPO, and MSP
This profile focuses specifically on Alexander Mann Solution' Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) capability leveraged in the delviery of its HR services offerings. For a more comprehensive overview of Alexander Mann Solutions' Robotic Process Outsourcing Vendor profile, available to NelsonHall subscribers.
Thee use of RPA and AI in the delivery of iits services has been significant area of investment for Alexander Mann Solution since 2015, with the company focusing its development efforts in the following key area:
- Improving the candidate experience
- Reduce the time to source candidate
- Increasing automation and effiency so that recruiters can spend more time on value-added tasks
Alexander Mann Solutions currently has approximately 20 bots in place tdoay ( a portion are client owned) with ongoaing investment and development expected to increase this to or by approximately 50 by the end of 2019.
Alexander Mann Solutions is also leveraging bots for processes such as candidate soucing (response handlingresume sifting), screening, e-siignature for contracts, contractor referencing processing, Vendor Management Sytsem downloading and reporting, data migration and validation, etc.
Alexander Mann Solution supports the delviery of its automation capability through a combination of its own development resorces and capability, and by leveraging select technology partner.
Alexander Mann Solutions' automation progtam is led from its GCSC in Krakow, Poland with additional suppor provided from Belfast, Northern Ireland. As new case identified, Alexander Mann Solution leverages small teams/groups (which are product owners who understand processes being automated), to help in the development as well as to own and manage bots once in production.
Alexander Mann Solution deploys and applies it RPA and AI capability primarily at the process level, menaing all clients are impacted by and benefits from the technology collectively. Currently, all of its clients have some level of automation applied to their programs with some more advanced than other depending on their level of adpotion.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Ibm's RPA and AI offering leveraged in the delivery of itss HR servies, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, new developments, and outlook
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base leveraging RPA and AI including the compay's targgeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.