Alexander Mann Solutions - Managed Service Program
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Managed Service Program vendor assessment for Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is a comprehensive assessment of AMS’ managed service program (MSP) offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within MSP
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of MSP as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) was founded in 1996 with ICL (now Fujitsu) as its first client. AMS grew organically across Europe and Asia Pacific to ~20 new clients in 2006, growing revenues by 400% over this
period. There has been continued growth since 2007 with two private equity partners over the period and the acquisition of Capital Consulting. AMS has ~350 staff supporting its 28 MSP contracts in its financial services, healthcare/life sciences and energy (as well as many other industries), across 90 countries.
Information on AMS' revenues is not readily available as it is a private company. NelsonHall estimates that for CY 2016, AMS' contingent revenue was $60.9m.
AMS will increasingly offer a total talent direct sourcing model as well as continuing to offer MSP, RPO, resource augmentation, Powersource and SourceCloud as standalone options/tailored options (with SOW, ICs, and gigs) across an expanding geographical footprint. It will focus on developing a global program office service for managing multiple vendor programs under the AMS umbrella; developing services to support SOW, freelancers and gig workers; and broadening talent pooling services and consultancy services. AMS will develop metrics increasingly focused on rate management and innovation to reflect its commitment to program and technology innovation (focusing on career portals analytics and emerging technology).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of AMS’ managed service program offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Revenue and Spend Under Management
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, ize and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook