Alexander Mann Solutions - Next Generationn Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is a comprehensive assessment of AMS' recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced from the client and vendor
-Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service progams
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) was founded in 1996. AMS focuses on two key areas of outsourcing (RPO and MSP) and consulting.
AMS serves ~89 RPO clients which have full end to end RPO contracts. Established RPOs include banking/retail banking, capital markets and insurance, engineering/manufacturing, and professional services. AMS offers end to end (enterprise) RPO, hybrid RPO, total talent (RPO/MSP) models, and occasionally project RPO.
AMS' net fees in 2016 were $231.0m. Its RPO revenues in 2016 were 154.5m and NelsonHall estimates its 2017 RPO revenues at $176.4m.
AMS is focusing on total talent solutions; promoting it build, opeate and handover model; as well as offering traditonal RPO models. It will continue to evolve its outsourcing and consulting services, and recruit more experts for it consultancy specialism; it will launch a business unit dedicated to the goverment sector; and reseach/ invest in third-party tools/technology, focusing on latest platforms, AI, NLP, assessment, etc.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a compehensive and objective analysis of AMS' recruitment process offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategyf, emphasis, and new developments in both iits service and technology
- Analysis of the company's strenngths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the compay's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offerings ( service model and service ccomponets)
- Analysis of the comapny's delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook