Aegis- CMS in Telecommunications
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s CMS in telecommunications industry sector profile on Aegis is a comprehensive assessment of Aegis’ telecommunications sector customer management services (CMS) offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS to serve the telecommunications sector and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Aegis is a privately held outsourcing and technology services company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It was founded in 1992 in the U.S., and since 2004 has been fully owned by Essar Group, a $27bn Indian
multinational conglomerate. Aegis currently has operations in 46 locations across nine countries. It has ~40k employees and a ~35k seat capacity, supporting ~150 clients.
In 2014, Essar sold Aegis’ operations in the U.S., the Philippines, and Costa Rica to Teleperformance for $610m. The transaction included ~19k
employees, ~18k seats in 16 sites (nine in the U.S., six in the Philippines, and one in Costa Rica), representing ~$400m in annual revenues.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Aegis’ telecommunications offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s CMS telecommunications sector customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s telecommunications sector CMS offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the geography of delivery locations used for CMS telecommunications sector clients.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook