The Advance of RPA and AI Services in Banking
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall’s “The Advance of RPA and AI Services in Banking Market Assessment and Forecast” report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within the banking and capital markets industries
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the banking and capital markets industries
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the banking and capital markets sectors.
Scope of the Report
The report analyzes the global market for RPA and AI services in banking and capital markets and addresses the following questions:
• What is the current and future market for RPA and AI services?
• What is the size and growth of the RPA and AI services market by market segment?
• Within RPA and AI services, which processes are emerging strongly?
• What are the market segments for RPA and AI services and their characteristics? What are the drivers, benefits, and inhibitors for each segment? What are vendor capabilities by segment?
• What technologies and platforms are being utilized and what are the implications by market segment?
• What are vendor challenges and critical success factors by market segment?
• How vendors are positioned within each RPA and AI services market segment?
• Additional topics include: contract lengths; pricing models; partnerships; acquisitions; delivery center locations and the use of offshoring; vendor targeting by client size, geography, and industry.
Key Findings & Highlights
The banking industry is adapting to new business conditions where they need to drive revenues from faster introduction of new products which will have lower profit margins than in the past. To deliver these products profitably will require highly standardized, consolidated, automated operations across multiple products and markets. Operations need to be able to scale up/down with a very low cost of delivery.
NelsonHall estimates the size of the RPA and AI Services in Banking market to be ~$635 m in 2018, and that it will grow at 14.9% per year in the period 2018 to 2023.
The RPA and AI Services in Banking market starts with Consulting, which accounts for ~20% ($130 m) of client spend and is growing at 10.0% over the forecast period. Design & Deploy accounts for ~50% ($320 m) of client spend and is growing at 15.0% over the forecast period. Finally, Operations support accounts for ~30% ($185 m) of client spend and is growing at ~18.9% over the forecast period.
The RPA and AI services is established with tier one banks in mature markets. Lower tier banks are beginning to consider widespread adoption due to severe cost pressures.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook