Accenture – Salesforce Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall#s Salesforce Service Vendor Assessment for Accenture is a comprehensive assessment of Accenture's Salesforce service offerings and capabiliites designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitwng suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suuitability for Salesforce services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in IT services and digital.
Key Findings & Highlights
In 2015, Accenture acquired Cloud Sherpas, a U.S.-based IT service vendor with a background in Google Apps (now called G suite) that has expanded to Salesforce (SFDC) services, Microsoft Office, and ServiceNow services. At the time of the acquisition, Cloud Sherpas had 1.1k personnel, including 500 SFDC consultants. The acquisition of Cloud Sherpas was a step change for Accenture, which created its Accenture Cloud First Applications unit, which is part of Accenture Technology.
Nowadays, Accenture Cloud First Applications is a very significant unit of Accenture Technology and has a NelsonHall estimated headcount of 15k. Its service portfolio ranges from Google Cloud, SFDC, Pegasystems, ServiceNow, and Workday. Within Cloud First Applications, Accenture's Salesforce practice (ASP) is also significant: it has 4.2k certified SFDC practitioners and highlights it involves across Accenture 11.8k personnel.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Accenture’s Salesforce service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components, accelerators, and platforms
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the comapny's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's strengthss, weaknesses and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook