Accenture- Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Accenture is a comprehensive assessment of Accenture’s Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Mortgage and Loan BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Accenture’s offerings and capabilities in Mortgage and Loan BPS. Accenture is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Accenture has delivered credit services (pre-BPS, primarily ITS) for lenders since its start as a separate consulting firm. It has delivered individual credit BPS services since 2000, as requested by clients. Accenture committed to a permanent presence in credit BPS services, with series of acquisitions:
- Zenta: (November 2011) residential and commercial mortgage BPS vendor headquartered in the U.S. with 3.7k employees at the time of acquisition
- Mortgage Cadence: (August 2013) to utilize its loan origination platform and electronic document management solutions
- Vivere: (November 2013) a Brazilian software vendor to provide technology-enabled BPO for the Brazilian market
Accenture entered the M&L operations deliver because it believed that lenders would continue to struggle with legacy platforms and inefficient operations. It believes it can deliver integrated, scale operations more efficiently than the lenders. Also, it can scale licenses and comply with regulatory requirements faster than clients. Today, Accenture’s credit practice includes consulting, IT services, BPS, and software.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mortgageand Loan BPS offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook