Accenture- Big Data and Analytics Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Big Data and Analytics Services Vendor Assessment for Accenture is a comprehensive assessment of Accenture's big data and analytics service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT service and identifying vendor suitability for digital services:
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnsst their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Accenture primarily provides big data and analytics services through its Accenture Analytics, now renamed Accenture Applied Intelligence (AI) practice. AI is part of Accenture Digital, which since 2014 has encompassed Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility.
AI has a wide range of services in big data and analytics and is investing in platforms and accelerators, to drive serive eecution repeatability.
At the core of AI's service portfolio is its Accenture Insights Platform (AIP), which it created to provide clients with a pre-integrated platform that includes COTS and open source software.
Another area of investment for AI is around patents, as it claims 750 patents (both awarded or pending), a large proportion of these being around wmarketing automation. Examples of patents include creating algorithm for a sister unit of AI, Accenture Operations' BPS activities, and video analytics (e.g. analyzing images of car accidents and determining the level of damage).
AI is following both a bottom-up approach (e.g. form Accenture Operations' BPS activities) and a top-down approach (analytics model mangement) for its IPs and patents.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Accenutre's big data and analytics service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the compan's customer base including the company's targeting strategy an examples of current contract
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook