Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Key Vendor Assessment for Accenture is a comprehensive assessment of Accenture's offerings and capabilities, designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selecgion
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services
Key Findings & Highlights
From “Pivoting to the New” to “Leading in the New”
In Q3 FY18 The New accounted for 60% of revenues and bookings and thus should now be regarded as core.
In place of 'Digital'/ The New, Accenture is neow specially referring to the five elements of
- Accenture Interactive
- Accenture Applied Intelligence
- Accenture Industry X.0
Current investments are centered primarily on the top three areas, with strategic growth initiatives for emerging technologies such as blockchain and extended reality. Across the portfolio, there is an ongoing push to embed cognitive tools in both offerings and service delivery.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Accenture's IT services and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and finanical strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service componets
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new development
-Analysis of the profile of the company's client base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook