ADP RPO - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Recruitment Processs Outsourcing vendor assessment for ADP RPO is a comprehensive assessment of ADP RPO's recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offering and capabilities:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decisionn makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify develpments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
ADP RPO sits within talent management services, which forms part of ADP's Employer Services segment. Established RPOs include pharmaceutiecals/life siceinces, banking, manufacturing, automotive and retail. ADP RPO mainly offers end to end (enterprise) RPO services.
NelsonHall estimates that ADP RPO's 2016 RPO standalone revenues were $205.0m and its 2017 RPO revenues were $215.3m.
ADP RPO will focus on offering a mix of RPO programs for organizations of all sizes; developing expertise in the skills/expertise of its ADP RPO employees; using more robotics process automation (RPA) in service delivery; enhancing its analytics capabilities; and better integrating its HCM suite of technologies (particularly ADP Recruitment Management) with ADP DataCloud.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of ADP RPO's recruitment process outsourcing offering, capabilities, and market and finanical strenght, including:
- Identification of the compnay'ss strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges and outlook
- Analysis of the porfile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contract
- Analysis of the company's key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's develivery capability (including the location, size and sscale of delivery operations; and deliverry via technology).