ADP - Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's multi-process HR services vendor assessment for ADP is a comprehensive assessment of ADP's multi-process HR services offering and capablities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablities of existing suppliers of multi-process HR services and identying vendor suitablity for multi-process HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing , sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the multi-process HR services
Key Findings & Highlights
ADP is a U.S. headquartered provider of HR management software and services.
ADP's multi-proccess HR services offering includes HR administration, payroll administration, time and labour management, benefits administration, talent, employee call center, release mangement, analytics, and consultative guidance via Strategic Advisory Services.
ADP has ~100 muultif-process HR BPS services clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of ADP’s multiprocess HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
-Identificaition of the company's strattegy, emphasis, and new developments
-Analysts of the compnay's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the commpany's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerigns and key serivce compoents
- Analysis of the company delivery organization including the location of delviery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook