ADP - Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Benefits Administration in North America: vendor assessment for ADP is a comprehensive assessment of ADP’s benefits administration offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers and operations executives investigating developments within the benefits administration market
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the North American benefits administration market
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the business process and operations transformation services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
ADP has recently introduced AE 365, an annual enrollment tool used to review prior annual enrollment, develop an annual enrollment strategy, and deliver the annual enrollment experience.
ADP aims to make annual enrollment and benefits administration easier and more consumer-centric as well as providing employee insights to assist in employee retention, with emphases on simplification of eligibility data management and self-service in support of life events.
ADP is continuing to enhance its technology portfolio, and has retired its H&W legacy platforms. In August 2019, ADP Retirement Services launched a new plan health dashboard for retirement plan management and insights. The solution is designed to drive deeper insights into the health of an organization’s retirement plan offering. The capability allows for measuring plan progress against key performance indicators, and benchmarking against industry results for performance improvement and plan optimization.
The tool is also designed to enable employers to provide competitive retirement plan options and promote financial wellness for their employees.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of ADP’s offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Revenue summary
• Analysis of the company’s benefits administration offerings
• Analysis of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments within its technology and services
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook